-Caveat Lector-

> {{Forwarded from another list.  I have left some of the forwarding info as
source in the event anybody wants to contact list, etc. I am fairly certain
F&M is a dietary deficiency amd Mad Cow a result of using organophosphate
insecticides along the spine of the cattle combined with the 'cannibal' food
being fed to these animals.  Probably dietary defeciencies in MC, too.  I
have also wondered about the effects of the chemstrail spraying on grazing
animals.  Are they eating barrium and aluminum and who knows what else?
Almost every disease in livestock has traditionally been treated with an
adjustment in diet and nutrition.  Is this the International part of Tyson
Foods, International, at work? AKE}}

> Subject: FMD
> Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 07:24:25 -0400
>
> Dear Sir,
> You are parroting medical quack, government sourced, propaganda.
> Here are the facts on Foot and Mouth Disease. Facts that were demonstrated
> back in the 1920s and  '30s, in England, India and the USA:
> 1. FMD is not an infectious disease.
> 2. FMD is a harmless, self limiting "cold" that ill fed, overworked,
poorly
> cared for cows come down with that clears up by itself, goes away and
> has no effect on the meat or milk.
> 3. FMD is not a transmissable disease - if you believe that one you
> probably also believe the AIDS nonsense, that could be very dangerous.
> 4. In case you are not aware of the facts on Mad Cow Disease, it is also
> a non infectious disease, it was caused by the feed used. The large feed
> companies are fueling the virus hunt nonsense to keep the heat off them.
> If the real truth ever comes out, the farmers in Europe will be looking
for
> some scalps, several of them committed suicide over this or were you not
> aware of that?
> 5. I am enclosing a response to a letter I wrote to the British Medical
Journal
> written by a well informed Brit of which there are few these days.
>

> In re to your specific remarks:
>
> the virus that has ravaged Europe with the dreaded
> foot-and-mouth disease - Not true because it is not caused by a virus
>
> It is highly contagious among animals - Not true because it is not
contagious

> Terry Conger, a veterinarian with the Texas
> Animal Health Commission, said...Once it got into the deer and or feral
swine,
> they could serve as a reservoir for the disease and perpetuate the
> infection even after we
> eradicated it from our domestic livestock,"  Not true, this guy doesn't
> know his animal husbandry history, he doesn't belong in public service
>
> Here is the response to my letter to the BMJ on FMD:
> Re: Hoof And Mouth Is Not A Transmissable Disease 16 March 2001
> <http://bmj.com/cgi/eletters/322/7286/565#EL7>276ea7.gif 276ead.gif
> <http://bmj.com/cgi/eletters/322/7286/565#top>276eb1.gif
>
> John P. Heptonstall,
> Director of the Morley Acupuncture Clinic and Complementary Therapy Centre
> West Yorks
>
> Send response to journal:

<http://bmj.com/cgi/eletter-submit/322/7286/565?title=Re%3A+Re%3A+Hoof+And+M
outh+Is+Not+A+Transmissable+Disease>Re:
> Re: Hoof And Mouth Is Not A Transmissable Disease
>
> Email John P. Heptonstall:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Re%3A+Re%3A+Hoof+And+Mouth+Is+Not+A
+Transmissable+Disease>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [...]
destruction
> policy was implemented in the 1950s by the UK governing bodies as a result
> of growing pressure over the years from pedigree herd owners who wished to
> see FMD eradicated". Eventually the rest of Europe followed this practice.
> We live with the results. "In today's intensive farming climate,
production
> and global reputation is everything; along with a desire for the perfect
> pedigree, a disease-free herd. The UK continues to insist on an
'unfounded'
> belief that FMD is highly infectious and is to be eradicated at all
costs".
> This rings of animal eugenics, and as one broadsheet journalist wrote
> yesterday, an animal 'holocaust'.
>
> Why does the government not leave the animals alone to withstand their
> 'cold', and recover with full immunity?
>
> Why do farmers accept government policy without question, allowing so many
> of their colleagues to go to the wall along with myriad healthy animals?
>
> Are there no farmers who would contest, as Dr. Duffy and Abigail Wood,
that
> mass slaughter is unnecessary and unscientific - perhaps even a bankrupt
> response to the situation initiated by corrupted MAFF policies? Do no
> farmers contest the MAFF stance on transmissibility of FMD?
>
> Can MAFF professionals identify a FMD virus? According to the author the
> ELISA test is used, it cannot identify a FMD virus, such a virus has never
> been identified; if this is so then what exactly does this test identify?
> It is said by government that a vaccine is available, and that such a
> vaccine caused the last FMD outbreak in 1981; if no virus has been
> isolated, how was an 'attenuated virus' vaccine produced? What virus is
> being pictured in the media in articles on FMD if no such virus has ever
> been proven to exist?
>
> Farmers are saying that their industry is being devastated by this disease
> - is it really the disease that is so devastating, or their inability to
> control political and commercial temptation that is devoid of concern for
> animals' or farmers' welfare?
>
> Perhaps an excerpt from a 1920 Cheshire newspaper responding to the FMD
> 1920 outbreak echoes events admirably "Ministry teams were so far behind
in
> their slaughtering that on many farms the cows had recovered before the
> slaughterers had arrived. Farmers looked at their now-normal cows in
> belwilderment and asked "Was that it? Was that trivial illness what all
the
> fuss was about?".
>
> Regards
>
> John H.
>

> Conger said

> Liberty's Educational Advocacy Forum
> http://freedomlaw.com
> promotes "action that raises the cost of State violence for its
> perpetrators ... lay(ing) the basis for institutional change." [Noam
Chomsky]