Remember the FBI interrogation of Tim Mc Veigh's sister Jennifer, in
which the FBI interrogators told her that she *could be
executed for treason* if she failed to cooperate?

NEW EVIDENCE IN McVEIGH LETTERS OF U.S. INVOLVMENT IN INTERNATIONAL
DRUG DEALING AND OTHER CRIMES

http://home.earthlink.net/~founders/hotnews0798.htm

...New July 1, 1998

Today's New York Times publishes excerpts from a letter Timothy
McVeigh wrote to his sister Jennifer on October 20, 1993. In that
letter, McVeigh confided that he was stunned by what happened in 1991,
when he arrived at Fort Bragg, North Carolina after being accepted for
elite Special Forces training:

 ***Out of a group of 400, one day in formation, 10 Social Security
numbers were called out (no names) and told to leave formation. Mine
was one. The 10 of us were told that out of the select group of 400,
we had scored highest on certain tests. We had been selected because
of our intelligence, physical make-up, and physical abilities. We were
to feel special, part of a hand-picked group...We were all asked to
volunteer to do some work for the government on the domestic, as
well as the international front...1./We would be helping the CIA fly
drugs into the United States to fund many covert operations, and 2./
Military "consultants" were to work hand-in-hand with civilian police
agencies to "quiet" anyone who was deemed a "security risk."...We
would be government-paid assassins....gives you new insight on things
like Waco, etc.--they were murdered by hit men.***

One might dismiss the content of McVeigh's letter (after all, he has
been convicted of commiting the worst terrorist act in U.S. history),
except that there is considerable evidence to support the notion that
for many years our "secret government" agencies (read the Central
Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency and other more
obscure federal agencies) have been primary players in international
drug dealing, terror, and assassination. There is also considerable
evidence that reporting on these issues by any mainstream American
publication has been systematically suppressed.

So what's the point? Simply this:

During the past fifty years, the government of the United States has,
through its implementation of a "secret government" (which is to say a
government not answerable to the American People through their elected
Senators and Representatives in Congress), abandoned the legitimacy of
its Constitutional authority. Furthermore, during the administrations
of our past three American Presidents--Reagan, Bush, and Clinton--this
illegitimate secret government has been involved in international drug
dealing and other major international crimes. A federal government
that has turned against its People does not deserve the support of
patriotic Americans.

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM