-Caveat Lector-

Saba,
    You wrote several things, so I am extracting here. The relevant portions
are included below. You apparently cite this South African news item to
substantiate your statement that "Bi sexuals now spread AIDS and HIV to
women who then have children with AIDS . . . ." However, this is happening
in AFRICA, not far from the world epicenter in West Africa where the global
AIDS epidemic began, most likely by the mutation within humans of the simian
anti-immunity virus SIV, carried by chimps. Scientists have speculated that
someone killed and ate a chimp and acquired it that way, or maybe some other
way. At any rate, it mutated to accomodate its new species host, who then
passed it on to the women he had sex with.
    That's right--the women. On the continent where AIDS began, it is
overwhelmingly a HETEROSEXUAL ailment. It ran rampant through Africa's
mainstream, black, heterosexual communities for decades before it even
touched the gay population--and not the African gay population, either, but
the American gay population, brought here by international flight stewards.
Put simply, STRAIGHT boys in Africa who were already infected with the AIDS
virus from unprotected, heterosexual encounters accepted money to have sex
with affluent North American male flight stewards, and suppressed
information about their disease from the man who was paying in order not to
lose the income. So in actuality, these straight boys infected the unknowing
gay men who had relations with them! I'm not saying the boys are guilty of
anything--I'm saying that viruses will attack the best available host,
without regard for morality.  I'm also saying that you seem to presume that
if someone infects someone else with AIDS, that person is a) morally guilty,
and b) gay by definition, and it just isn't so.

Also, in Africa, HIV men are overwhelmingly heterosexual, and it is clear
from the article you've cited below that these men are sexually oriented
towards women--they just hate them, too, and think that women are inferior.
Sounds a lot like the pathological sexual attitude of most men in
fundamentalist Islamic countries, where women are concerned.  If these
rapists emigrated to Afganistan to live under the Taliban, they'd probably
fit right in.
Jenny

> Yes Jenny, Amadius also known as Nate Fischer had intended the remarks
> for me, for I sent information out with regard to homosexual/lesbians -
> in particular the homosexuals who want to invade the boy scouts flying
> their "Gay Pride" flag. . .
(snippage)
> Items I sent re rape of women by men infected with HIV/AIDS . . .
(snippage)