Right, plus the spiritual realm is on a different plane of experience than the mental or emotional.  There's no reason the spiritual realm can't exist parallel with the nonspiritual, which it does.

----- Original Message -----
From: tenebroust
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Religion & The Brain

-Caveat Lector-

I fail to see the controversy in this issue, it seems to me that there is no way to determine which came first God or the brain which thinks of him.  Religious experience is also a very personal thing and is experienced markedly differently between any two people and thus will always be unquantifiable.