-Caveat Lector-

you clever cunning fiend you - mr/ms C
you only try to win arguments by quoting 'quality' newspapers
ie, those run by reuters, murdoch et al - and al as well as clive from MI5
have always got a big say in what goes into the pap they print in 'quality'
papers.
for instance look at the way you battle against me for credibility, - bad
move and quoting statistics out of context -
you don't attack my opinions - only my character
and babbling on [if I'm rude to you back I'm a homophobe] and being rude to
me
continually about nothing in particular.
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to talk shite about the
arguments I present and sound enthusiastic about gay right wing politicians
and illuminati ideologies and little children.[you said you had 3]

well since you have decided to combat me using flames, lies and by
continually taking my wonderful opinions out of context - I am going to let
the list know - and break the unwritten rule of nutters in doing so - I am
going to say the unspeakable - the totally unthinkable - I am going to break
away even more - any pretension, intention and extension towards
appearances - just like YOU do - and I'm going to call you an Agent working
for her majesties right wing security services - who incidently are big
poofs and I can prove it - yep thats right - 'I get twitchy' if anybody
disagrees
with me - absolutely wide open to that accusation eh ? well not anybody -
just you - I'm very suspicious of you - for all your communications are
hostile and defamatory and personal

well I've lived a saintly life as a decent charitable tolerant gentleman and
you are
the first person who has ever gone to a lot of trouble to paint me black,
and because I have self respect - I know that you are a hateful liar and
heterophobe
but I know your type - you love being devious
and I can help you - honestly -
 I personally know of some people in the
Black Ops Unit that programme Special Forces to be big Queens so that they
can be more 'efficient' - the SAS with handbags - call me a liar ducky and
I'll personally give you her/his phone number -  researched at great expense
and I'll try to make sure that you go on exploring your feminine side down
in Norwich and Bungay - you and Lilith, and the High priest/ess of the Order
of Isis and their bunch of spooky amazonian miscreants still on 'active'
service for Her majesties NWO.
all they seem to do is spend their time worshipping Lilith and checking out
each others back entrance

give my love and kisses to the boys

andrew