-Caveat Lector-

FDR's deviousness, his pretending "surprise" at Pearl,
his blaming Kimmel and Short for HIS machinations,
(after all, he DID win his 4th term with the promise that
'your sons will never again fight on foreign soil'),
his knowledge of german atrocities and refusal to act,
all have been known and documented by knowledgeable
historians and patriots since AT LEAST the middle '50's.

Our ambassador to Poland wrote a book entitled "I Saw
Poland Betrayed", thus ending his career in the late '40's.

The press has chosen to remain silent.