-Caveat Lector-

Well, actually, Tito, if you take a close look at the
overall body of work from Lewis you will find that
much of it more closely resembles Harry Potter than
scripture...and if you follow his personal life, you
will find that he had a great love for and was moving
closer towards the formalized, ritualized, works based
"religion" offered by the Roman church and other
denominations...a christian (saved, born again
believer in Jesus Christ) he actually wasn't and
bible-based he wasn't either...All things worldly
(including false churches) will be brought more and
more in line with the party line of the one world
order, one world ecumenical religion that must be
primed and ready for AC to come on the scene to
worldwide acceptance.

(oooooohhhh....this ought to start something
intense...!! ;o})

provocateur

HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archives

HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</A>