-Caveat Lector-

> > Marrs' book Alien Agenda was rather good, but Rule By Secrecy was so
> > disjointed I couldn't get through it. No such large number of groups
over
> > such long periods of time could possibly communicate and execute such a
> vast
> > conspiracy even if they could agree on an agenda, which they could never
> do.

I don't think that assertion is true.
assume telepathy - assume evil telepaths - assume non-human evil telepaths
their agenda would be to survive, use the humans to accumulate stockpiles,
destroy the humans - fight the opposition that keeps them here.

An antihuman telepathic species aka reptoids can easily squeeze any
human non-telepath out of every game in town - forever.
Thats the missing key that gels every conspiracy because at that point
the confusing multitude of groups and organisations are irrelevant -
the one consistent key is that the telepaths are above human values and
organisations.
Any human getting near the truth can be heard thinking by these beings,
and then steered away or otherwise despatched - no BIG secret ever gets out,
the Reptoids run the Animal Farm.

So I wouldn't discard Jim Marrs research discovery out of hand.
the reptoids agenda is to last till the next 'last'  battle, and divide and
conquer the dumb human herd so that it cannot determine its self.
I think the protocols of zion were written not by Jews but by telepath
Reptoids.
they were cast down here, the fallen and they have had plenty time to
confuse
and dismay the dumb dense crap DNA humanity that they hate so much.
[The protocols of zion I have found to contain an esoteric general systems
theory
taught in illuminati schools. I must also say for obvious reasons that I do
not subscribe
to holocaust denial and am not anti jewish - I believe that the human race
was never allowed
to find out that the esoteric definition of a jew and aryan are the same -
Gods noble elect,
also that there is a great war underway between two
jewish/aryan/noble/reptoid house
1. the House of Jacob  [good guys]
2. The House of Esau/Joseph]   [bad guys]

anyway thats part of my theory - the general systems theory in the protocols
is valid
it is not taught in any human university - and as far as I'm concerned - of
Reptoid origin.
If you were a bunch of elite telepaths - and you kept inbreeding the ability
in your
blueblood - then technically you could rule without hindrance until the day
that
your Power Elite faced another Power Elite that was pro-human

andrew hennessey