-Caveat Lector-

Masters of War: Corporate Ties of Top Defense Appointees and Key Star Wars
Lobbyists Exposed!

Here in living color is a complete rundown of the Bush regime's defense
department and the key lobbyists for the Star Wars scheme. It reads like a
who's who of defense pork corporations. These men are the Masters of War
that Bob Dylan warned of in his chilling song (see
http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/masters.html). They aren't here to protect
America - they are here to create their own order built on our money and --
if it profits them -- our childrens' blood. Yet Bush has intentionally
loosed these dogs of war on the world.

Star Wars, Inc.: The Men and the Money Behind Space Weaponryu
http://www.westchesterweekly.com/articles/starwars.html