From: "MIKE SPITZER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 6:38 AM
Subject: [CTRL] James Van Praagh on Chandra's fate (fwd)

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> [I've been on-lime and on various listserves for over ten years now, but I
> have NEVER seen a URL/link ANYWHERE LIKE the one below!!  Hell, I had to
CC
> myself to verify that it was real!  --MS]

Pennsylvania,
> passing through Philadelphia, Lancaster, York, Gettysburg and Pittsburgh
> ... About four miles east of Route 30's intersection with I-81 (which is
an
> easy and logical drive from DC, and where there is an exit), and one finds
> the three small towns of Greenwood, Fayetteville and Germantown clustered
> within 2 miles of each other ... see:

<http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&uid=u5

lc0lr0d3cbvale%3Abs0azx0z2&SNVData=3mad3-0.fy%2528a1w94t_%2529ztsda7%253bpq

%257cs9z%2Cp7%253b8aq.hqu%253b%2528U%2514DSRPBQE%2526%252bW%2513%2526%252b%

2510F%253d%253a%2528_F%2515%2528xhf7s5%253a_a042w0%253aa%253bteqej%253bxmwj

s8%25241w-u.wf7%253bxcx5sf7.grfe%257cs%2524jdvnd%257cU%2514DSRPBQE%2526%252

bW%2513%2526%252b%2510F&pcat=&aphoto=0&MAP_AB_LABELS=&WORK=&map.x=187&map.y