-Caveat Lector-

>Sunday, April 29 Rep. Condit has brunch with his wife, and they go shopping
>in his Adams Morgan neighborhood. At noon, the Condits go to his office.

It might be interesting to find out why the Condits went into his office
on a Sunday afternoon...

Wasn't it on this day that Chandra Levy called her aunt to say that she
had something important to tell her?

>Monday, April 30 Staff pick him up for work. At 11:30 a.m. ET, he goes to
>the White House with other members of Congress for lunch and the
>announcement of a budget agreement. At 1:30 p.m. ET, Condit and the other
>members of Congress head back to their Capitol Hill offices. At 5:30 p.m.
>ET, Condit leaves work, heads home and eats dinner with his wife.
>
>Tuesday, May 1 Condit rides with staff to the office in the morning. At
>12:30 p.m. ET, he meets with Vice President Dick Cheney.

Now Condit's initial timeline that was released by his office had the
White House lunch and the meeting with Cheney both occuring on 5/1...

So...if he wasn't having lunch in the White House at 11:30 on 5/1, where
was he?  What exact time did he allegedly ride with the staffer to the
office on that day...?

Also, initially the meeting with Cheney was reported (in the agenda
presented by Condit's own office) as starting at 1pm, not 1:30...a
meeting that lasted only 45 minutes...

If the meeting indeed started a half hour earlier, it was over before
2pm...if it did start at the later time, he was finished by 2:15...

Cheney's office is only a short distance from Condit's office, yet:

>He returns at 3:30p.m. for meetings and phone conversations with
>constituents.

So there is at least 45 minutes unaccounted for, or possibly
more than an hour...perhaps he stopped for a hotdog after the meeting
with Cheney, if the White House lunch indeed did not happen that
morning...if it did, then Condit had already had lunch, which makes the
gap of time even more intriguing, happening as it does so close in time
to the last time Levy supposedly logged off of her computer, never to be
seen or heard from again...

>At 5 p.m., Condit has a doctor's appointment. At 6:30 p.m., he votes
>on the House floor. From 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., he meets with a reporter at
>the Tryst restaurant in Adams Morgan. Later, he and the wife stay home
>and eat dinner.

Unfortunately, doctor-patient confidentiality rules preclude Condit's
doctor discussing the nature of the appointment -- but I believe his
office can be made to verify that Condit at least showed up at 5pm...
it's interesting that no one has seemed to pursue this doctor angle...

And we now know that the meeting with the reporter actually happened the
next day, on 5/2....so here's another discrepancy masking a gap of time
on 5/1...at least an hour, perhaps more, as we don't know how long Condit
was allegedly at the doctor's, if he indeed was ever there that day at
all (a question that should be looked into, as he's already
misrepresented the day on which the meeting with the reporter occurred).

>Wednesday, May 2 Condit rides into work with staff and attends Agriculture
>Committee and Select Intelligence Committee meetings.
>
>At 11:30 a.m., Condit casts votes on the House floor. At noon, he
>participates in a meeting with Democratic congressional leaders. At 2:30
>p.m., he returns to the Intelligence Committee. Later, he casts several
>votes on the House floor before heading home for dinner with his wife at
>5:30 p.m. After dinner, they go shopping at an "Off The Wall" store.

Again, we now know that the meeting with the reporter occurred on this
day, not the day before...so Condit could NOT have been at home having
dinner with his wife at 5:30, because he was meeting with the reporter at
Tryst at 6:30...

Anyone know what "Off the Wall" sells?

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)