-Caveat Lector-

From: Aleisha Saba
>Now the trend is to blame Condit's wife.....yet I do not see her leaving
>her apartment to meet with Condit's wife - but rather a smiling face was
>there to greet her - to a secret rendezvous, perhaps?

Why wouldn't Levy go meet with Condit's wife?  She apparantly deliberately
violated Condit's rule of never answering his phone just so she could talk
to Carolyn Condit...and whatever was 'discussed' in that 5 minute
conversation was enough to get C.C. on the next plane out to D.C....

Perhaps G.C. or one of his staff or 'friends' told Levy that both G.C. and C
C. wanted to meet with her at say, 1 p.m. on May 1st...perhaps to discuss
the situation'...

Maybe Levy thought a face-to-face confrontation would be even more effective
than the phone confrontation...

And what would Carolyn Condit's reaction have been to this young woman who
claimed that she had done what no other 'other woman' had accomplished..
namely to get G.C. to promise to leave C.C. and marry Levy...

And perhaps G.C. maybe even meant it...perhaps Levy was the first woman who
was WILLING to be dominated, and actually went farther than G.C. had ever
dreamed of expecting a woman to do...

What would YOU do if you were Carolyn Condit?  What would you do if you
stood to lose a fair amount of economic status and almost all social status
if your husband divorced you?  What would you do if you faced being
humiliated by the fact that your husband left you for a girl 30 years your
junior?  What would you do if you had put up with your husband's 'strange
tastes' in the sexual arena, to the point where you had to be admitted to a
hospital with wounds he'd inflicted, wounds which had left permanent scars,
only to find out that it was all for naught because he was going to leave
you for someone who 'does it better'?

No, I don't think Ms. Condit would have meekly accepted Levy's taunts that
her husband was going to leave her for Levy...

>Chandra found in Israel? She couldn't even get back to Modesto -

I don't think she's in Israel...but I suspect that like Elvis, people will
start spotting Chandra Levys all over the planet...

>Chandra maybe murdered by Condit's wife? Well oboviously Mrs. Condit
>has a mental problem, or she would be all over that one.....alleged whip
>marks on her body inflicted by whom?

Well obviously by her husband, or a 3rd-or-more party directed by her
husband...I suspect that Carolyn Condit put up with her husbands eclectic
sexual tastes for quite a few years, and perhaps the incident that led to
the permanent scars was the last straw...

>In other developments:
>D.C. police issued a statement Thursday denying published reports that
>Condit's wife, Carolyn, had confronted Levy during phone conversations
>between the two. "There is no foundation to these reports," the
>department said. [YES JUNE YOU SURE NAILED THAT ONE - to the wrong
>person, of course]

These are the same police that still say Gary Condit isn't a suspect...

These are the same police who have the highest percentage of unsolved
murders of any police department in the United States...

The FACT is, phone records show a 5-minute call from Carolyn Condit to her
husband's D.C. apartment, at a time that G.C. has established an alibi for
NOT being home...so who was C.C. talking to?

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio -- http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com
for:

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (because it's always summer
somewhere on the globe)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (because everyday is a holiday somewhere)