We are seeking participants for a quality documentary we are
producing for The Discovery Channel/US about alien abduction.  We will
be examining the cultural and historical aspects of this phenomenon.
Looking at the consistent descriptions of this experience across time
and cultures, we will explore the connection between sleep paralysis
and supernatural nocturnal assaults and paranormal experiences
including incubus/succubus assaults, spirit possessions, old hag
attacks, ghostly visitations, out of body experiences and alien
abductions. We will also conduct interviews with doctors and experts
in the fields of alien abduction, sleep study, folklore, and
psychology.  Recognizing the terror and isolation that some people
experience due to alien abduction and sleep paralysis, we hope to
create greater understanding of and awareness about each phenomenon,
while presenting an open forum for everybody's beliefs. If you are
willing to share your alien abduction and sleep paralysis experiences
and perhaps be interviewed on camera, please email Jason Ciaccia at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheryl Houser and Craig Coffman are producing this one hour  documentary.
Cheryl was one of the producers of CHILDREN OF DARKNESS, a PBS documentary
about children with mental illness that  was  nominated for an Academy
Award.  She produced David O. Russell's  (director of THE THREE KINGS and
FLIRTING WITH DISASTER) debut feature film SPANKING THE MONKEY and worked
with Robert Bolt (author  of DOCTOR ZHIVAGO, LAWRENCE OF ARABIA and MAN
FOR ALL SEASONS) on the  script for THE MISSION.   She has also been the
supervising producer  on over 60 hours of documentaries for The Discovery
Channel, the  Learning  Channel, The History Channel, Lifetime and other
major US cable  stations.

Craig has produced and directed high quality historical, wildlife and
current events documentaries for outlets ranging from The Learning
Channel, The History Channel, USA Network, CBS-Network, Showtime,
Lifetime, National Geographic, Nickelodeon and Children's Television
Workshop.  He has also created and produced an original  comedy series for
Comedy Central and an original music series for  VH-1. Craig's  programs
have garnered many awards including a Cine Golden Eagle and  the Women in
Radio and Television's top award.

Cheryl and Craig are making this program with Atlas Media Corp,
producers of hundreds of hours of award-winning documentary  programming
for stations in the US and around the world.  Some of  Atlas' series
include HISTORY'S LOST AND FOUND for the History Channel, EXTREME CUISINE
for the Food Network, RITUALS OF THE  WORLD for the Learning Channel,
MYSTERIOUS PLACES and EXOTIC ISLANDS  for The Travel Channel and AUDON'S
ANIMALS

Steve Wingate, Webmaster
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com