-Caveat Lector-

Little 17 year old summed it up well - trashy.

Pierced eyes, lips, tongues, ears, etc, etc etc, and Dennis Rodman?
Why what more would a young girl want?

Lex Wexner an alleged homosexual who finally got married seemed obsessed
with women's underwear....Victoria's Secret was the beginning.

Then look to Littleton with the overweight Pepsi generation with the
pierced eybrows and ears and noses and next will be bones in the nose -
that one step back to degrade our children?

Well this little 17 year old showed good judgment; for where does art
end an trash begin?

Walk around like bi products of Larry Flynt;s Hustler Magazine - and
that guy molested his own children.

Soon they will be after the wee toddlers for already note little things
creeping in in the advertising then ask why?

Ever wonder how Lex did so well when his stuff comes from Mexico in big
planes in the night - so big they cannot land at certain airfields but
must land at Rickenbacher?

Like ships at night coming in with Columbian Gold, Victoria's Secret of
Success may not have been ....well figure that one.

And this man got tax abatement in our city and paid nothing to our
schools which we absorbed - used to watch his stock rise and fall with
drug busts.