-Caveat Lector-

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be such a display in EVERY city.
We certainly see what has happened to America since 'they' have
tried to remove every vestige of God.

No one can object to words that say 'thou shalt not kill, thou shalt
not covet, honor thy father and thy mother'. These  are harmful,
dangerous words????????????? If someone thinks of killing you or
yours do you not want them to remember these words?????????
Crazy!

The Court ruled that the 10 commandments could be displayed!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS JUDGE MOORE!!!!!!
And I pity those who attempt to rise up against him.

Fewer and fewer and fewer people are paying attention to what
msnbc  or the other liars think. CNN is finally catching on to this fact.