-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rayelan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "RMNEWS"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 2:42 PM
Subject: [RMNEWS] DEAN STONIER IS DEAD!

>From Rayelan:

Not more than five minutes ago I sent an email asking for your
prayers for Dean Stonier, the founder of the Global Sciences
Institute. Just now I talked to a friend who had just received word
that Dean died  an hour ago.

The people who need prayers now are his wife, Phyllis, their
friends, Carol and Dennis Wagner, Dean's family, and Dean's larger
family, the Global Science Family.

Dean was a tireless worker for truth. I am certain he can do FAR
more for all of us on the other side. Please pray for Dean. Let's
ask all God's angels to help him make a rapid transition so he can
use his knowledge of what is going on here on Earth to assist ALL
of us to rise above the problems the Earth is currently
encountering. Dean was a powerful force ON Earth, he will be EVEN
MORE powerful on the other side!

Everyone who knew Dean, loved Dean. All of us will miss him.

When I have more information I will email it.

Shortly before I finished this email, I received a telephone call
that many people in Colorado who knew Dean and were part of Global
Science have been arrested. I have no other information on this. I
asked what the charges were, the person did not know but made the
comment, "They knew too much!."

In the last few months many people who have inside knowledge have
had problems with their health, their finances, or  they have had
attempts on their lives.

Dean is the first one to die.

Branton was hit by a car and is still recovering.

Les Coleman, political prisoner and auther of Trail of the Octopus,
had a stroke. I have not been able to reach him.

Oswald Le Winter, CIA agent and whistleblower, was in an automobile
accident. His obituary was sent to all his supporters --
prematurely. While Oswald is NOT dead, he is in hiding and no one
can reach him.

One of the RMNews European correspondent, gigi, was hit by a car.
Both arms were broken. I have not been able to email gigi to find
out anymore.

The people on the RMNews mailing list know about the problems
Barbara Hartwell, Al Bielek and Charles Schlund are having. I have
been told that what has happened to these people has and is
happening to many others.

I think we need to put every ounce of energy we have into our
prayers. We need to PRAY like we have never prayed before! Pray for
ALL the TRUTH AND LIGHT WARRIORS wherever they may be and whatever
they may be doing! In my opinion we are entering a time when no one
of us can stand on the sideline and expect someone else to do the
work. If not you, who?

If one of us is struck down, then 10 more must rise in his place!
Be vigilent! Be active! Don't use these incidents to crawl into a
cave and hide! We need your help NOW more than ever! Let your voice
be heard! Full speed ahead, and damn the torpedoes!

When I have more information I will send it.

Rayelan
http://www.rumormillnews.com

I apologize if this email was scattered!

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor
http://www.rumormillnews.com
THE ONLY RUMOR YOU CAN TRUST

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENCY