-Caveat Lector-

Hey you should read the divorce documents on file which at one time
reproduced on the net.

Morris Dees of the Poverty Stricken Law Center also made a movie for
which he paid and no doubt produced - showed him with his daughter
standing in front of a Christmas tree, as though that pig was a
Christian and not a scum bag.

If what Mrs. Dees said was true this man should be in jail.   But money
- well look how the Zionists and ADL have received Larry Flynt who now
run and operate the once great Demorat Party?

This bastards - these are the ones who murdered their way into take
control of it for as I was told long ago "we need the structure of the
party" and this pig I had to call for my boss - this Zionist pig - had
the guts to tell me then what they wanted and I did not realize what he
had said.

We had a democrat party in those days - now today in Columbus, it is a
black man's party and city and what the hell, you see now why Lex Wexner
moved to my home town - they created a Frankenstein Monster.

Well the Hispanics I have known are very high type people - you see
quality in the one who married into the Bush family - a handsome young
Hispanic and oh, you could see the hatred in Jesse Jackson's henchmen
when this man spoke once - the camera's flicked on them for they caught
it too.

Maybe be will be all saying Viva Zapata before it is all over; but Jesse
Jackson and Mo Dees and Al Foxman like Clinton, all belong in Harlemn
and wait until they find out what a pack of trash has gotten into bed
with them.

Saba