-Caveat Lector-

I have been giving this quite a bit  o'  thought and am asking for any input.
 Both of the folks below make valid points. Here are some of my thoughts.

1.  Being on aol has its advantages, sometimes, and there are lots of links
out their that lead to it and it has been established there for years. And if
it is a beast I would like to be near its belly.

2. I do like having a back-up list up and running and yahoo groups does have
some good points.

3. the biggest problem is the "hassle factor" and the splitting of resources.
By being more accesible there may also be an expanding of resources.

4. BUT I also know that folks are not going to want to receive double posts.
And we all are busy enough with too much mail already in our boxes and such.

5. Yahoo groups with its web based interface does make it easy for folks to
not recieve mail. And with designations of CTRL for listerv.aol and ctrl for
yahoo maybe it will work.

So if folks are ready for a little experiment let me know or if you think two
lists is unmanageable please let me know.