-Caveat Lector-

I read this Unibomber's Manifesto before they caught him and he always
wrote "we" rather than I......

But what really gets me is this woman and this man who profiled the
Unibomber - stating he was self educated man which means no formal
education and the guy was a Harvard Professor.

Into other things too for that guy looked like something who lived in a
cave - in fact think he did live in a cave?

Saba

Strange though - he would go into town and stay at this hotel for a
period of time - and maybe his only link to the outside world was
possibly a Gideon Bible  at the bedside.....like McVeigh and Unibomber
got to be friends in prison along with this guy who was in on first WTC
bombing......

Now I wonder, was there a Judas, a Brutus and a Spy involved here and
was McVeigh really what he claimed to be?

Imagine McVeigh at Waco when they flew the Fiery Flying Serpent Flag?

But McVeigh leaving messages in a Gideon Bible?    Oh so - doubt he had
my calendar, for only the big boys have copy of that one.