-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> (This must have the satanic cults in a veritable frenzy of ....
> something or other. --Samantha)

> Tonight, American kids will trick or treat by the light of the
> first Halloween full moon in 46 years. Unborn kids will do it
> again in 2020, astronomers said.
> And it's the blue moon for those who live within the Central,
> Mountain and Pacific time zones (the rest of us will have to
> wait until Nov. 30.)
> A blue moon is not an actual blue moon, but the second full moon
> in a calendar month. The last one occurred over two years ago.

Let's see if I get this:  People invent calendars that arbitrarily
but systematically try to reconcile the unsynchronized cycles of
Terra, Luna, Sol, planets and stars.  Then people [individually or
in groups] assign arbitrary but systematic meanings to various of
the points of those calendars.  Then people [who haven't noticed
the arbitrary but systematic nature of their calendars] register
more-or-less strong emotions when certain cycles intersect, with
some of those arbitrarily- but systematically-assigned meanings
featuring strongly in the emotional expressions.  And all because
we haven't the wit to build more rational calendars, or develop
more rational belief systems, or find something more important to
obsess over.  Is that about it?  Yeah, I thought so...

See: Create Your Own DATE-TIME SYSTEM and to Hell With Everybody Else
 http://www.sonic.net/~ric/go/retime.htm
And: RE-ENGINEERING SPACE/TIME - Programmer's Guidelines
 http://www.sonic.net/~ric/go/redospac.htm
And: YnK Bugged - The Millennial Madness Game
 http://www.sonic.net/~ric/go/vgame1.htm#mmad
And: TIME TRAVEL - A User's Guide
 http://www.sonic.net/~ric/go/vguide2.htm#trav

Excuse me, I'm going to a Hallowe'en party; I have to get skyclad now.
With any luck we'll get some Republican/Reptilioid kids to sacrifice.