>Duncan,
>
>I not only listened to Dr. Carl Sagan but for ten years I was closely
>associated with Dr. Gerard O'Neill, the scientist to whom Warner Von Braun
>said, YOU ARE MY SUCCESSOR.  MY WORK IS NOW YOUR WORK TO FINISH.  Space
>was my first love.

And your point is...?

>There are no credible scientists who believe these nutty alien abduction
>stories that I know about.

You said it "that I know about."
There ARE credible scientists, airforce pilots, astronauts, military,
intelligence and civilian professionals, all willing to testify on the
coverup.  Many more want indemnity from prosecution so that they can
reveal what they have been asked to keep secret.

>Real science is far more fascinating than pseudo
>science.  The problem is it is so much harder to learn.

How would you know?

>Now Duncan of all the paranormal and psudo subjects that I mentioned,  the
>chem trails are probably the most plausible.  I have no doubt that DUGWAY
>conducts experiments with our population all the time with organizms that are
>similar to germ warfare agents but are not as harmful and no doubt uses
>airplanes.  It is just that you can bet the farm that anything like this that
>gets allot of play on the ART DUMB BELL show is there to confuse.

Brian, what is the point of debating further with someone who does not
know anything more than Weekly World News level hype on this subject.
If you ever bother to get informed on this subject, and speak to the real
whistleblowers, you will understand.
Until then, all I am going to get from you on this topic is ignorance -
so either get up to speed or drop the thread.

My point was that Wernher von Braun, in the 70's, warned anybody who
would listen, (in this case Dr Carol Rosin who worked with him) that the
Weaponisation of Space is what the 'powers that be' want above all else.
He specifically itemised a pseudo-Russian threat, followed by a
pseudo-terrorist/rogue nation threat, followed by a pseudo-asteroid
threat, followed by a pseudo-alien threat.
He also emphacised that ALL these threats would be false.

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Cobra Gas Powered Scooter. Top speed exceeds 25 mph.
Originally $599.95.
Now $399.95 at Youcansave.com.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/K11sED/OkNDAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>