Dear Spy News list members/subscribers,
this is a message I sent to Yahoo.com
which is our Spy News list host:

Mario Profaca
Spy News list
owner and moderator

instead of messages I've got this message:

  << Oops...
  Invalid list spynews >>

Does it mean that you deleted complete archive of
more than 26000 Spy News articles/messages
just like that? And could you, please, at least
let me know who did it and why?

at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spynews/files/

I received this message:

<< We're Sorry...
There was a problem with your request.
The page you've requested returned this error:

[sf_util.c:70] SF error: sfReadDir()
returned error Cannot access list directory
Please contact our Customer Support staff
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
We apologize for this inconvenience. >>

I am Spy News list owner and list moderator,
but while trying
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spynews/settings
I've got this message:

<< We're Sorry...
 There was a problem with your request.
 The page you've requested returned this error:

  [settings.c:372] Could not retrieve welcome message.
  Please contact our Customer Support staff at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  We apologize for this inconvenience. >>

It never happened before, so what's going on with my list?

Also at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spynews/messages

instead of messages I've got this message:

  << Oops...
  Invalid list spynews >>

Indeed, what is it all about now?

Mario Profaca
independent journalist
Spy News owner&moderator

---

FYI: This mail sent by Mario Profaca is certified Virus Free.

Epil Stop & Spray Painless Hair Removal. Spray on and wipe off!
Just $24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/gC2sGD/6jNDAA/ySSFAA/TySplB/TM

 SPY NEWS is OSINT newsletter
 and discussion list associated to
 Mario's Cyberspace Station
 http://mprofaca.cro.net/mainmenu.html
*** NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.
 Section 107, this material is distributed
 without profit to SPYNEWS eGroup members
 who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
 the included information for non-profit research
 and educational purposes only.

 For more information go to:

 (one message a day) send a blank message:
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 To unsubscribe SPYNEWS send a blank message:
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Mario Profaca, independent journalist,
 SPY NEWS eGroup list owner, editor
 & moderator, is a member of of the
 Committee of Concerned Journalists,
 an initiative administered through
 the offices of the Project for
 Excellence in Journalism in Washington, D.C.