In a message dated 11/13/01 12:40:56 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

This was a complete waste of time. We haven't
accomplished anything in 2 months? Bullshit! We
haven't bombed an aspirin factory and called it
square!

No but "we" bombed a few civilian villages and a Red Cross warehouse...oopsie, right? So we're bombing a few mountains into submission...at an obscene price per missile/bomb. Yeah, this is great.

<<So far we are doing more than Clinton did in 8 years!>>

Bombing mountains? Declaring a War on "Terrorism"? The Military-Industrial Complex loves it...the Carlyle Group loves it...Unocal is getting serious wood at the prospects...but that's about it. Like a "War on Drugs", a "War on Terrorism" is an unwinnable war for everyone involved except the bankers and the corporations...it's a scam Jimmy! Open those eyes!

<< Disinfo is such an ugly
thing! I particularly love the way you liberals bitch
and moan about our war tactics but have absolutely no
great ideas of your own! What should we do, oh wise
one? Do any of you have a better way of confronting
the terrorists? And if you answer "Sing happy songs to
them", it's better than any of the rest of you have
recommended.>>

Especially when propogated by foaming at the mouth lemmings like yourself...you want ideas? End aid to Israel forthwith, seal our borders, put a moratorium on immigration, deport all illegals...there's a start, and it beats the insanity that President Smirk and his merry men are now enacting.

Bill.