--- Begin Message ---
Bob:

My friend also said he could not get through.  Dr. Stan sells his tapes, by
going to his website at www.radioliberty.com.

Is there anyone who heard the radio show at Gensis.com?  If so can you let
me know.  It went well, calls from all over the U.S. that is because they
have a lot of affilates.  Bush/de M and the CIA was the main theme, as
usual.

Will be doing another show on November 21st with Dr. Stan from 7:00 to 8:00
am Pacific Time, that is 10:00 to 11:00 Eastern time the day before
Thanksgiving.  Also you can tune in to Radio Liberty on November 23, 1963
from 4:00 to 5:00 pm Pacific Time.  The Day before and after
the JFK Assassination investigation.

Bruce Adamson

>Bruce,
I could not locate a broadcast on Tuesday, as your note said was to
take place with Dr. Stan. Did it take place? If so, where can I listen to it
as an archive or are there audio tapes of it for sale. I have purchased your
volumes on the now obvious connnections between Bush and DeMohrenshildt and
would very much like to "hear" any new information that has been uncovered!