-Caveat Lector-

Reminds me of when we were kids - we were supposed to wear lock cotton
stockings over the knees, but under the long cotton stockings, we had
tiny little ankle socks with lace trim and once out of sight of the
righteous eye of your parents, off with the long socks and rolled up
skirts two inches......

On way home, back on with the mother hubbard illusion.

So what was the old joke:

What happened to the little girl that wore the long black stockings?

Nuthin.

Absolutely nuthin.

Imagine someone telling you thou shalt not do this, thou shalt not do
that, and most of all, thou shalt not do blah blah blah......

So to them I would said Up Thou Nose With a Rubber Hose....

O'Saba
Admitted Terrorist
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAw