-Caveat Lector-

Well Extremist - note the one song I sent to list a versio of Dixie was
written by this same Albert Pike as I recall......

Now this man it was said was a Klansman, but in those days the Klan was
made up primarily of Souhern Aristocrates at the top - southern
gentlemen and when the Civil War started - you had the Klan, for they
used masonic rituals, etc.

Albert Pike many stories you read of him are not true and many are
naturally.

I do not think this man was Illuminati.....I do not think Masonry is
Jewish, for the jews have their own Bnai Brith.....but I do know this
when I was given a copy of this very rare particular edition of a
Masonic Bible with the pages arranged in a very strange manner i.e.,
Numbers 5 skils to Numbers 29.....I was asked when I said the murders
were linked to the bible calendar code and the masons involved - this
man said "but what renegade lodge is it".......he admitted without
saying it that the calendar I had was keyed to murder of JFK, RFK and
King......

But nobody knew whose Lodge ordered the hit - Bnai Brith, Black Lodges?
Looking for martyers....is this why Hoover feared a Black Messiah.....so
maybe this is why it was revealed by - well Adam Clayton Powell told -
that the good doctor King chased a naked lady down a motel hall......so
the guy never caught her?

Anyway - Albert Pike was a Southern Gentleman and writing new words to
Dixie he was calling to arms, to arms.

My mother had requested Dixie be played at her funeral and anyone she
hated worse than Lincoln, it was that bastard Sherman......but I say
this after Civil War they came up here with lots of gold and bought lots
of land - always wondered if it wasn't from that guy who rode with Jesse
James?

And Jesse James was a Knight of the Golden Circle - as was this man
named Stiles, who road with them in our family tree.......AFTER the
Civil War.

O'Saba

Dixie Melody - "Dixie Land",
Daniel. D. Emmett

Words by:  Albert Pike

Southrons, hear your country call you!
Up, lest worse than death befall you!
To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!
Lo! all the beacon fires are lighted
Let all hearts be now united!
To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Chorus:

Advance the flag of Dixie!
Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Dixie's Land we take our stand,
And live or die for Dixie!

|: To arms! To arms!
And conquer peace for Dixie! :|

2. Hear the Northern thunders mutter!
Northern flags in South winds flutter!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Send them back your fierce defiance!
Stamp upon the cursed alliance!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!
Chorus:

3. Fear no danger! Shun no labor!
Lift up rifle, pike, and sabre!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Shoulder pressing close to shoulder,
Let the odds make each heart bolder!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!
Chorus:

4. How the South's great heart rejoices
At your cannon's ringing voices!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

For faith betrayed and pledges broken,
Wrongs inflicted, insults spoken,

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Chorus:

5. Strong as lions, swift as eagles,

Back to their kennels hunt these beagles!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Cut the unequal bond asunder!
Let them hence each other plunder!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!
Chorus:

6. Swear upon your country's altar
Never to submit or falter!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Till the spoilers are defeated,
Till the Lord's work is completed,

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!
Chorus:

7. Halt not till our Federation
Secures among earth's powers its station!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!

Then at peace, and crowned with glory,
Hear your children tell the story!

To arms! To arms! To arms! In Dixie!