-Caveat Lector-

These urls and the graphics may be very triggering for survivors.

CKLN-FM Mind Control Series -- Part 16 - Interview with Lynne Moss-Sharman
ACHES-MC Canada Contact "Lynne Moss-Sharman: I am a survivor of child mind
control experimentation which was funded by the CIA, primarily in the 1950's
in Southern Ontario and in Upper State New York. I grew up in Toronto until
age 3 on Elm Street and Maria Street near the railway tracks, and then spent
the rest of my childhood and adolescence in Hamilton." Please use caution at
other links at this site. Graphics may be triggering.
http://www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/stoneangels.html

CKLN-FM Mind Control Series -- Part 13 - Dr. Stephen Kent Interview on Cults
and Ritual Abuse - "in October of 1989 I attended a conference specifically
on ritual abuse -- a three day conference -- the first day or day and a half
was on the kinds of groups that I had been studying, then the final day and a
half was more on groups oriented around the worship of satan. I came away
from the conference saying, "something is going on," but I had at that time
no direct experience or interviews with people. I also had been collecting
whatever material I could find on allegations involving satanism, and I had
done some historical work about satanic allegations in the 17th century ...
so I had some large conceptual background....There was a case reported in the
Toronto Star a couple of years ago about a healing group in Toronto in the
sixties that had collapsed unto itself, and got involved in very abusive
ritual abuse of children. (See Toronto Star, Judy Steed, Feb. 12, 1995
"Priest tells of cult horror in dad's rectory: Sixties cult - story and he
adlines in 1968 tell of a report condemning Canon G. Moore Smith of St.
Matthias Anglican Church in Toronto for using bizarre rituals and
brainwashing to control parishioners" )"
Please use caution at other links at this site. Graphics may be triggering.
http://www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/drstephenkent.html

Freemasonry Watch - Monitoring the Invisible Empire, the World's Largest
Secret Society - This url has many web pages linked to it. These and the
graphics may be very triggering for survivors. This is being listed for
educational value only. Our listing this does not necessary mean we endorse
this site and/or linked pages.
http://www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/index.html