-Caveat Lector-

Mr. Kalivis write me off list for I could not write to under your
present address for some reason.

Found something connected to a person on this list and it was so full of
virus that ech time I tried to go a little further - each time my web TV
would turn off......with the web you are protected for when there is a
virus I found out, the web is turned off.

I could not send this item to list though for someone to check out as
each item is contaminated.

Sent this information on for my web to check out to see what this is and
if it is just another accident.

It came from boohoo.demon.co.uk

Maybe "boohoo" is not aware of this?

But anyone checking out "boohoo.demon.co.uk" be prepared to be in one
big mess for this item on Google is loaded.

Presumable little Boohoo does not know of this?

Whoever he might be.

Saba

Please write me off list Mr. Kaliva....