--- Begin Message ---

Many Mitsui operations in California (most originally filed as Delaware, New York, or Japan corporations) are being surrendered or forfeited.  According to press, this is because they are connected to/operated by the traditional crime organization of Japan known as the Yakuza.

I obtained records from the Secretary of State in Sacramento showing Geoffrey Yeh's corporate officers/directors in his PacVenture Developments, Inc. corporation -- all were family members.  Randall Verrue, developer of Montalcino Resort, in response to a question from Volker Eisele, Farm Bureau, confirmed that PacVenture Developments, Inc. is a part of HCV Pacific Partners.  However, the revealing part of the paperwork is that Mr. Yeh is represented by Morrison & Foerster in San Francisco, and the name M. Sack appeared.

Well, I was running through the name Mitsui, because indeed it is associated with Yakuza in Japan, and I found that Mitsui Leasing, for example, is forfeited.

Notice that the business address is M. Sack, Morrison & Foerster, San Francisco!  Same as Geoffrey Yeh!

Finally, "Sumitomo Bank" has agreed to sell of the stock it owns in Goldman Sachs.  Such a deal!  They have controlled that Wall Street investment bank since the early 1990s.  Wonder why we have a problem with Keiretsu????

Corporation
MITSUI LEASING & DEVELOPMENT, LTD.
Number: C1674699 Date Filed: 10/19/1990 Status: forfeited
Jurisdiction: JAPAN
Mailing Address
M SACK MORRISTION AND FOERSTER LLP
425 MARKET ST