-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

UBL: We were at (... inaudible...) when the event took place. We had
notification since the previous Thursday that the event would take place that
day. We had finished our work that day and had the radio on. It was 5: 30 p.
m. our time. I was sitting with Dr. Ahmad Abu-al-(( Khair)). Immediately, we
heard the news that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. We turned the
radio station to the news from Washington. The news continued and no mention
of the attack until the end. At the end of the newscast, they reported that a
plane just hit the World Trade Center.

Shaykh: Allah be praised.

UBL: After a little while, they announced that another plane had hit the
World Trade Center. The brothers who heard the news were overjoyed by it.

Shaykh: I listened to the news and I was sitting. We didn't... we were not
thinking about anything, and all of a sudden, Allah willing, we were talking
about how come we didn't have anything, and all of a sudden the news came and
everyone was overjoyed and everyone until the next day, in the morning, was
talking about what was happening and we stayed until four o'clock, listening
to the news every time a little bit different, everyone was very joyous and
saying "Allah is great," "Allah is great," "We are thankful to Allah,"
"Praise Allah." And I was happy for the happiness of my brothers. That day
the congratulations were coming on the phone non-stop. The mother was
receiving phone calls continuously. Thank Allah. Allah is great, praise be to
Allah.

(Quoting the verse from the Quran)

Shaykh: "Fight them, Allah will torture them, with your hands, he will
torture them. He will deceive them and he will give you victory. Allah will
forgive the believers, he is knowledgeable about everything."

Shaykh: No doubt it is a clear victory. Allah has bestowed on us... honor on
us... and he will give us blessing and more victory during this holy month of
Ramadan. And this is what everyone is hoping for. Thank Allah America came
out of its caves. We hit her the first hit and the next one will hit her with
the hands of the believers, the good believers, the strong believers. By
Allah it is a great work. Allah prepares for you a great reward for this
work. I'm sorry to speak in your presence, but it is just thoughts, just
thoughts. By Allah, who there is no god but him. I live in happiness,
happiness... I have not experienced, or felt, in a long time. I remember, the
words of Al-Rabbani, he said they made a coalition against us in the winter
with the infidels like the Turks, and others, and some other Arabs. And they
surrounded us like the days... in the days of the prophet Muhammad. Exactly
like what's happening right now. But he comforted his followers and said,
"This is going to turn and hit them back." And it is a mercy for us. And a
blessing to us. And it will bring people back. Look how wise he was. And
Allah will give him blessing. And the day will come when the symbols of Islam
will rise up and it will be similar to the early days of Al-Mujahedeen and
Al-Ansar (similar to the early years of Islam). And victory to those who
follow Allah. Finally said, if it is the same, like the old days, such as Abu
Bakr and Othman and Ali and others. In these days, in our times, that it will
be the greatest jihad in the history of Islam and the resistance of the
wicked people.

Shaykh: By Allah my Shaykh. We congratulate you for the great work. Thank
Allah.

Tape ends here

Second segment of Bin Laden's visit, shows up at the front of the tape

UBL: Abdallah Azzam, Allah bless his soul, told me not to record anything
(... inaudible...) so I thought that was a good omen, and Allah will bless us
(... inaudible...).

Abu-Al-Hasan Al-(( Masri)), who appeared on Al-Jazeera TV a couple of days
ago and addressed the Americans saying: "If you are true men, come down here
and face us." (... inaudible...) He told me a year ago: "I saw in a dream, we
were playing a soccer game against the Americans. When our team showed up in
the field, they were all pilots!" He said: "So I wondered if that was a
soccer game or a pilot game? Our players were pilots." He (Abu-Al-Hasan)
didn't know anything about the operation until he heard it on the radio. He
said the game went on and we defeated them. That was a good omen for us.

Shaykh: May Allah be blessed.

Unidentified Man Off Camera: Abd Al Rahman Al-( Ghamri) said he saw a vision,
before the operation, a plane crashed into a tall building. He knew nothing
about it.

Shaykh: May Allah be blessed!

Sulayman (( Abu Guaith)): I was sitting with the Shaykh in a room, then I
left to go to another room where there was a TV set. The TV broadcasted the
big event. The scene was showing an Egyptian family sitting in their living
room, they exploded with joy. Do you know when there is a soccer game and
your team wins, it was the same expression of joy. There was a subtitle that
read: "In revenge for the children of Al Aqsa', Usama Bin Ladin executes an
operation against America." So I went back to the Shaykh (meaning UBL) who
was sitting in a room with 50 to 60 people. I tried to tell him about what I
saw, but he made gesture with his hands, meaning: "I know, I know…"

UBL: He did not know about the operation. Not everybody knew (...
inaudible...). Muhammad (( Atta)) from the Egyptian family (meaning the Al
Qa'ida Egyptian group), was in charge of the group.

Shaykh: A plane crashing into a tall building was out of anyone's
imagination. This was a great job. He was one of the pious men in the
organization. He became a martyr. Allah bless his soul.

Shaykh (Referring to dreams and visions): The plane that he saw crashing into
the building was seen before by more than one person. One of the good
religious people has left everything and come here. He told me, "I saw a
vision, I was in a huge plane, long and wide. I was carrying it on my
shoulders and I walked from the road to the desert for half a kilometer. I
was dragging the plane." I listened to him and I prayed to Allah to help him.
Another person told me that last year he saw, but I didn't understand and I
told him I don't understand. He said, "I saw people who left for jihad... and
they found themselves in New York... in Washington and New York." I said,
"What is this?" He told me the plane hit the building. That was last year. We
haven't thought much about it. But, when the incidents happened he came to me
and said, "Did you see... this is strange." I have another man... my god...
he said and swore by Allah that his wife had seen the incident a week
earlier. She saw the plane crashing into a building... that was unbelievable,
my god.

UBL: The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they
have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but
they didn't know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they
were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there
and just before they boarded the planes.

UBL: (... inaudible...) then he said: Those who were trained to fly didn't
know the others. One group of people did not know the other group. (...
inaudible...)

(Someone in the crowd asks UBL to tell the Shaykh about the dream of ((
Abu-Da'ud)).

UBL: We were at a camp of one of the brother's guards in Qandahar. This
brother belonged to the majority of the group. He came close and told me that
he saw, in a dream, a tall building in America, and in the same dream he saw
Mukhtar teaching them how to play karate. At that point, I was worried that
maybe the secret would be revealed if everyone starts seeing it in their
dream. So I closed the subject. I told him if he sees another dream, not to
tell anybody, because people will be upset with him.

(Another person's voice can be heard recounting his dream about two planes
hitting a big building).

UBL: They were overjoyed when the first plane hit the building, so I said to
them: be patient.

UBL: The difference between the first and the second plane hitting the towers
was twenty minutes. And the difference between the first plane and the plane
that hit the Pentagon was one hour.

Shaykh: They (the Americans) were terrified thinking there was a coup.

[Note: Ayman Al-Zawahri says first he commended UBL's awareness of what the
media is saying. Then he says it was the first time for them (Americans) to
feel danger coming at them.]

UBL (reciting a poem): I witness that against the sharp blade

They always faced difficulties and stood together... When the darkness comes
upon us and we are bit by a Sharp tooth, I say...

"Our homes are flooded with blood and the tyrant Is freely wandering in our
homes"...

And from the battlefield vanished The brightness of swords and the horses...

And over weeping sounds now We hear the beats of drums and rhythm…

They are storming his forts And shouting: "We will not stop our raids

Until you free our lands"... Bin Laden visit footage complete. Footage of the
visit to the helicopter site follows the poem.

Courtesy defenselink.mil

Write to same address to be off lists!