-Caveat Lector-

After seeing this report, I realize that my office was visited by one of the
Israeli 'art student' spies about 2 yrs ago. I suspect that they were just
gathering basic info, such as address, number of employees, presence of
computers, etc. Spydom's version of routine grunt work. I told them I
preferred the painting of the elephants. Of course, government and military
offices may have merited more significant attention.

n a message dated 12/17/01 6:19:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  Fox
>  reports that before the Sept.11 events, 140 Israelis were detained on
>  suspicion of espionage. Israel’s special services have created a wide spy
>  network in the USA. Students studying art in Jerusalem penetrated US army
>  bases, anti-drug services, governmental institutions, secret offices, and
>  homes of law enforcement officers.

Al Hidell
PARANOIA: The Conspiracy Reader
PO Box 1041