-Caveat Lector-

Really Steve - twice this week I have read letters where our government
officials are called "ruling class"......now those these individuals
presumably are from America a little difficult to believe, for only in
the UK for examle, do you have "working class".

Now what is this working class?   Well everything you eat, drink, the
house in which you live, the car in which you drive, the plumbing you
use, to every ditch dug and every skyscraper built, it has been the
working man and woman, who built same.

Now the ruling class, this is a title essentially which these bums have
conferred upon themselves. - for really Steve we are a self governing
people?

Further everything is an experiment - the experimentors and the
experimenttees only thing, most of these so called "experiments" when
practiced in secret, are illegal when they use "working" classes as
their subjects.

For instancce the chemtrails - this weather modification program from
which how many have died?

Now I think I know part of this grand exeriment and it is to do with of
all things, roses......key experiment......and we have mind control and
drugs and all kinds of germs like anthrax being brought upon us as one
of the woe is me crap which might play in the jungles, but now in my
turf.

So this Reingold wrote a letter about the "ruling class"......who is
this guy?   Note - he accepts "ruling class" and I say anybody that
stupid who lets these bastards brainwash them into thing they are to be
ruled over deserves maybe what he gets but then some people like to be
martyers and suffer.

I have never liked martyers, because usually they take so many innocents
with them...

Our officials are elected and if we do not like the way they are
elected, change the law - if we do not like the officials, including a
President - vote the bums out.

Vote all the bums out....that entire Congress and Senate just passed
$4,000 dollar raises for themselves, while over 1,000,000 jobs have been
lost over the past few years - all gone abroad.

You see big business  has finally taken over the government by simply
moving their opertions overseas - increasing their profits, while
decreasing jobs for these "working class" people.

If you want to accept the role of a servant, go ahead......but it works
the other way around.....these so called "ruling classes" are the public
servants, we pay their salaries, and we can vote them in and vote them
out but you have to get control of your government on a local level for
they all come begging to us, when they want our vote.

Our problem is this - America is sports crazy, football - organized
sports.....two teams play against each other, one wins, one loses - but
hey there is a guy who owns both teams who does not give a damn who wins
or loses, or how they play the game because they are going to take their
share from the top......

This is how this country is now - we lost the Democrat Party in the
sixty period and it began with murder of JFK...RFK....Wallace and herein
lay the key to success.

If worked right, do away with petty bickeringn.....this third party
would have the Republicans and Democrats at their feet for without this
"working class" those bastards could not get elected to office of
trashman (and a trashman is working class, so rule them out - they are
not qualified).

A good third party movement - that is why they start another fourth
party movement to offset the strong third party movement again divide
and conquer.

So this Reingold calling our government "ruling class" this guy is
really English in disguise or he just has been brainwashed into thinking
we elect a President to rule over us.....

A President is elected to provide services to the entire nation......he
might think he answers to God and he might eventually, but when he is on
this earth and in the Oval Office, he ansers to US, and not God.....

I am for Throw All The Bums Out - the good and the bad.........cut off
their salaries and pensions and see how they like it.....take away their
jobs, as they have permitted the NWO to take away our jobs......see them
turn USA into banana boat republic......see how big business left beause
of high taxes - one rips off the other but we get stuck with the bill.

I say thrown the bums out AND POWER TO THE PEOPLE......

Children go to bed hungry at night, people lying in streets in trash
bags, and how much did the lawyers get to bttle Clinton's battle during
his presidency?

So in summation - cui bono......

Experimentor and Experimentees?  You better believe it - but that guy
who went berzerk at the IRS - Wiley Coyote was it?

Living proof - we are getting to them, but they still have not gotten
the message.

What will it take a bunch of farmers with another load of fertilizer and
a pitchfork?

Sudden surge of patriotism is just fine but with it comes a muzzle-
censoship of the public, not the press - for the word is more powerful
than the sword.

THROW THE BUMS ALL OUT.......

Unless you like eating crumbs from Henry Kissinger's table.

O'Saba
Born Again Terrorist