-Caveat Lector-

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002, Saba wrote:

> Tell me J2 - do you have proof of your pedigree other than, you are just
> there?
>
> Blonde and blue eyed?  Don't make me laugh - you are short, pudgy, and
> get too excited over the militia.   Are you attracted to real men - have
> a problem?

Excellent reply, O'Saba. You must be one of the fighting Irish. J2 was
very naughty to call you a deluded turd. Perhaps it was a PROJECTION.
What does JI have for proof of pedigree that makes it more "justified" to
invade Palestine, killing and terrorizing the people living there daily
for 50 years? Why shouldn't CI have had that "privileged" and
"chosen" right of return?
POC