-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:21:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SupportersofPresidentBush] Did G-d issue a Deed to the Israelites?

As Mrs. Ashrawi wryly commented recently, "I dind't know God was in the
real estate business". Mr. Zinni will understand why the entire
surrounding Muslim World might be concerned about an occupation with
massive theft of land, terrorism and genocide which doesn't even have
boundaries set.

If the Jews will not accept UN-set borders from 1947-48, claiming that G-d
gave this land to their ancestors and therefore mere humans from the
great unwashed gentile masses have no right to intervene, perhaps they
should with equal certainty come up with the Almighty's DEED which tells
them what the borders are to be.

POC

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> David Green
>
> And if Palestinian textbooks do not depict the "borders" of Israel, perhaps
> it is partly because Israel has never established permanent borders and
> agreed to live inside them.

And here we thought this was a deed issued from The Highest Realm to G-d's
Chosen People who are so certain that the Almighty is a big time real
estate agent. How careless of the Almighty to have ignored that matter of
borders and amount of land to be occupied. How many nations of Israel can
fit on the head of a pin? Theological hot topic du jour.
POC

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!