-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

A MESSAGE FROM REED IRVINE, CHAIRMAN OF ACCURACY IN MEDIA

    We are grateful that so many of you are conscientious enough to search
for the truth about stories that the mainstream media misreport or ignore by
reading the information you are getting from Accuracy in Media(AIM).

    For over 30 years, we have funded investigations, produced videos,
organized news conferences and run ads in newspapers and magazines to get out
information that big media organizations have failed to provide the public.

    Last year, many of you probably read AIM's analysis of the catastrophic
failure of our intelligence agencies and our exposure of serious examples of
federal government mismanagement where whistleblowers risked their careers by
calling attention to wrongdoing.

    Perhaps you also read the first chapter of a book written by 18-year-old
Jason Fodeman who shares with readers the values his parents taught him and
describes how our failure to hold the Clintons accountable for their illegal,
immoral and unethical acts has influenced many young people  to follow their
example, reasoning that if the president and first lady can get away with
such conduct, they can too. The phenomenal number of positive e-mail
power of the Internet to disseminate the information available to us that the
establishment media ignore.

    But herein lies a problem.

    In order to maintain the interest of this massive new audience available
online, we must devote significant financial resources to the constant
upgrading, expansion and promotion of our website.  Therefore, we are faced
with the dilemma of telling a lot of people who like what we are doing that
we won't be able to keep doing it if our membership base shrinks as our
Internet reach grows.

    Although we pride ourselves on the virtues of frugal management, low
overhead and running a tight ship, our current less-than-favorable financial
position concerns me deeply. After all, the manipulation of truth by the
mainstream press shows no signs of slowing down and since America's giant
media corporations have lost their investigative zeal, it is up to AIM to
keep their feet to the fire and expose the serious mistakes they have made.

    However, we cannot continue to do this vital work without the help of
concerned citizens like you.

    If you benefit from the information that you receive from AIM and believe
that we provide a service to the American public, I encourage you to show
your support by sending the most generous donation that you can afford to
help us reach more people during 2002.

    Whatever you give, we will see that it is well spent to carry on our
investigations and that we will continue to use all the means available to us
to disseminate vital information that the establishment media distort,
suppress or ignore.

    Call 1-800-787-4567 ext.107 and talk to John to donate today or click
here to donate online.  Accuracy In Media is recognized as a 501 (C)3
organization by the IRS. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent
of the law.

Write to same address to be off lists!