Date sent:              Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:25:28 -0500 (EST)
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                Re: [Elfrad-Group] Sound in Pillow, More

Hi Steve,

I have decided to take a chance with my reply here to the list, because I am
sincerely seeking answers, though I know there are many here who don't quite
believe possible, the "woo woo" element that some of us live with, as a
factor of our everyday "normal" lives.  I just wanted you to know that I hear
the "beeps" and Morse Code sounds too.  I used to only hear the "beeps" late
at night sometimes, when I was trying to fall asleep, and had my head
positioned a certain way on my pillow.  Like you, it was confined to my right
ear only.  Now I hear the beeps sometimes in the mornings, and in both ears
like stereo.  It sounds electronic, and is not just confined to inside my
house.  I have heard it outside too.  Its not like the "Hum," I know what
that sounds like.  This sounds definately manmade, like RF.

10:20 AM (PST) and I just began hearing them again.  I only hear these if I
am facing N or S, and the signal is absent if I turn to face E or W.  I am a
lifelong "experiencer" as well as an earth sensitive.  Below is a post I made
yesterday to the Syzygy Sensitives board.  There is some strange stuff going
on here in So. California, and it began on Friday the 4th.  Are they testing
something?  For the past several days now, I have a real bad pain on the top
right side of my head, above my right ear, my right eye is affected too,
along with my amalgam fillings in my teeth on that side.

It may be that I am just sitting in the middle of an antenna array.  I'm down
in the valley, and there are antenna's of various kinds on every hill,
mountain and tall structure here.  I also live close to several large, active
earthquake faults.  Due to my biomagnetic "wiring," maybe I am like a
receiver?  However, this pain since Wednesday night is getting intense.  Is
there any way to deflect the signal, or block it?   Right now I'm feeling a
little bit like a lightning rod. :)  I'm open to suggestions.

Best wishes,
Cinde Costello