--- Begin Message ---

A RESOURCE FOR INVESTIGATORS AND THE MEDIA
Although the Enron mess is the lead story everywhere the real connections between Enron, the Bush family and the biggest corporate crimes in American history are much deeper than is being reported. This morning I got a very long email titled
Iraq , Enron Compete With Pretzel Mania
Enron Hughes Baker, Powell, Starr, Menem
"The Matter of Howard Hughes"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/437

It's dense with facts, not easily readable and many of the allegations about the Bush families' very close associate James A Baker III being tied to Howard Hughes and Enron seemed far-fetched - until I did a few searches of the Baker Hughes corporate website. Everything in this email seems to be confirmed from that and numerous other corporate websites. I'm stressing having checked with the corporate sites here as a place to start your own searching but there are also numerous websites where researchers have done groundwork on exposing these connections.

Enron was previously called Hughes Tool  - as in Howard Hughes. From it's own website it would appear that Baker Hughes, a gigantic corporate combination of the Baker and Huges texas oil and gas interests, owns or is a major partner with every player in Iran Conta, the Gulf War, the international oil industry, the Saudis, arming China with advanced U.S. technology, the Rockefeller oil interests and our new "war on terrorism". Visit their website and you will be amazed at the companies they own and what they are into.

I also did a search for connections between James A Baker III who was former President Bush's top advisor and who played such a key role in Bush Jr. becoming President - and Baker Hughes.

Here's the result of a Google seach on "Enron" AND "Baker Hughes"

This page also documents the Baker-Hughes issue

It would seem that Bush, Cheney, Powell and many of the previous and current Bush administration's top members are intimately linked to Enron/Baker Hughes and that their link goes very far beyond receiving campaign donations. The donations regardless of how big are only the tip of a massive iceberg. The daily coverage of who took who's phone call - while they seem to be getting at something - are in fact a huge coverup and obfuscation. The Republicans are also putting out a lot of disinfo on Democrats who also got Enron campaign contributions. That they did get donations amounts to nothing in terms of the real scandal behind Bush/Enron.

None of this is my own original research so if you forward this or refer to it please credit the actual authors
Robert Lederman

--- End Message ---