Date sent:              Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:42:05 -0500 (EST)
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                Re: [Elfrad-Group] Re: FER DE LANCE

In a message dated 1/23/02 4:49:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Bearden said that radar installations could be modified to transmit scalar
> waves. Have you noticed if the anomalous radar patterns you have identified
> correspond with the weather radar sites? It would be interesting to make a
> catalog of the images and compare them to known sites since the anomalies

Doug Pooley has a vast archive of rings spanning since we first saw them
appear suddenly in 98 until, well, this very day.
http://www.toledolink.com/~flash/flashx.html

The rings take many shapes, a recent development, pinwheel forms over
Louisiana, reminding me of crop circles in the sky like the Milk Hill.
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/chakra_new.html

Recently huge rings spanning most of Fla have begun to appear, really wild,
Disneyland effects.
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/truthlite/FLASH20481.html
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/truthlite/FLASH20482.html
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/truthlite/FLASH20483.html
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/truthlite/FLASH20490.html

Bearden has been collecting samples. You might want to see what interests him:
BEARDEN'S RADAR INDEX PAGE <A
HREF="http://www.cheniere.org/satellite%20radar%20anomalies/radar%20maps/";>
http://www.cheniere.org/satellite%20radar%20anomalies/radar%20maps/</A>

Most rings correspond to NEXRAD sites. I know the Boeing Engineers have EMI
[EM-interference] teams, dealing with a wider problem of overlapping
transmissions, one system with another, including military and civilian
within the EM maelstrom. I best understand what this might be by watching the
complexity within ocean waves, also by playing stringed instruments,
harmonics, etc.
This is a sample of intersecting nearby transmissions
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/frontpage/desminot.gif

A distinct phenomenon, look at these weird rings on sat out in the Pacific,
away from it all:
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/pacific_anomaly.html
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/pacific_anomaps.html

We have also seen persistent vortex phenomena like over the NAS Top Gun range
in Fallon
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/frontpage/comprehensive.html
NOTE FALLON: The proposed changes would allow the Navy to update and
consolidate Navy training on public and Navy-administered lands and to update
existing airspace overlying these lands. Changes include developing new fixed
and mobile electronic warfare (EW) sites

Recently we have seen a persistent vast pentagram on vis-sat over the Atlantic
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/atlahex.html

Much more. We watch these anomalies and often see wild effects on visible
satellite to soon follow.  Often the Rings appear in dramatic increase over
troubled areas such as 2000 Takeover at Pine Ridge.
http://members.aol.com/phikent/orbit/pineridge.html

Kent

"In little more than a year we have gone from enjoying peace and the most prosperous
economy in our
history, to a nation plunged into war, recession and fear. This is a nation being
transformed before
our very eyes."

http://www.truthout.com

Steve Wingate, Webmaster