-Caveat Lector-

Just take your soma and be a good little Epsilon
then be a senior citizen who has to decide between taking thier meidcation$
perscription or food.
Ill remain a Christian  Scientist thankyou no perscriptions no new hospital
infections
No costly surgureys last time they put implants in my brain and stomach!
Idid cut some of the implants out of my scalp and thorat while intoxicated on
weed
it was difficult holding the joint while I used a mirror to see the back of
my neck and working the scalpel from a mail order ,vetrinary supply house,
the surgurey went well
and Im ade slides, real implants.

WEEDS???Try some birdseed one of the seeds might be hemp and some dirt.
Of course thier are agricultural laws as well. Any thing that gromws might be
good with tofu.

Me Im a cybrog with implants still embeed in my brain, if I could find the
telemetry control system I could stimulate the pleasure system to my brain
electronically.

To bad my Friend is being mind controlled via his implants to be a crack
addict keeps the local law enforcment infomred at the cost of the destruction
of his life.
Theres a group in Chicago that likes to make me piss or shit via an implant
inmy stomach they make salaries!Told me They can burst my galllbladder
and ofocurse doc would make money.
Could use a joint!