--- Begin Message ---
x ** TOP_VIEW ** x
The Bigger Picture

2.05.02
Pentagon 'crash?' NOT! EXPLOSIVES used, as with WTC demolition!!

We here at TOP_VIEW will put ourselves on the line in saying that John
DiNardo is a person of great integrity and VERY HIGH CREDIBILITY.

If DiNardo says that hard evidence exists showing EXPLOSIVES were used
to demolish the PENTAGON, then such evidence definitely DOES exist.

Considering the "TOWER" of hard evidence proving the WTC twin towers
were actually crumbled to the ground by use of internal explosives
detonated long AFTER the hijacked planes struck the towers, it's
certainly not surprising to find out that the SAME methods were used to
destroy a section of the Pentagon.

What's VERY interesting about THIS is that unlike the situation with the
WTC towers, the plane which supposedly hit the Pentagon -- AMERICAN
AIRLINES Flight SEVENTY-SEVEN -- did NOT hit it at ALL, but crashed into
the helipad alongside the five-sided arch-Satanist temple.

A nearby resident and EYEWITNESS named Tim Timmerman, interviewed on CNN
right after the incident, affirmed that Flight 77 DID NOT hit the
Pentagon building AT ALL, but indeed impacted onto the helipad!

This means that the arch-Satanist/Illuminati/CommuNazi/NWO/CFR/BushMob
globalist TRAITORS who shut down the US air defense system and then
bombed the WTC towers on September 11, ALSO bombed their own PENTAGON,
just to MAKE IT ALL LOOK GOOD!
= = = = = = = = =
1/31/02

Pentagon Crash? NOT!
 From John DiNardo"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Over a week ago, I sent this message to AmericanFreedomNews.com; a daily
shortwave radio anti-NewWorldOrder news program broadcast over WWCR
5.070 Megahertz at 9 PM EST.

I'm glad people are beginning to realize what my C-SPAN videotapes
clearly show -- that an airplane did not crash into the Pentagon. THEY
PLANTED EXPLOSIVES INSIDE AND TOOK OUT THE PILLARS!

Am I the only one who is investigating the likelihood that an airplane
did not crash into the Pentagon? I got a reply to my inquiry from Jackie
Patru, a shortwave radio host. She sent me an e-mail affirming my claim
that the plane did not crash into the Pentagon. She says that it crashed
into the helipad near the Pentagon. It was witnessed by Tim Timmerman, a
nearby resident who was interviewed on CNN one time only.

His testimony was quickly buried.

Now I tell you to go back to the news photos of the Pentagon damage.
Gen. Partin needs to examine those photos. It looks to me like they took
out the support pillars with planted explosives. I have the C-SPAN
footage of the exterior and interior damage broadcast on the Saturday
following 9/11. If this is true, then it constitutes strong evidence
that the New World Order perpetrators were also implicated in the Twin
Towers attacks and explosions.

John DiNardo
--- End Message ---