-Caveat Lector-

Well Jim Rarey - I note you claim to be "investigative reporter" and
former Editor of a newspaper (wondered which one, for I used to now a
lot of newsmen.

So you are an investigative reporter who does not engage in controversy?
And I say this - I note how carefully you avoid all truths which
includes organized crime taking over America.

You state you were a "customs" administrator - where, the Great Lakes?
I do not need advice from you and oh how careful not to mention name
Silverstein and 7 billion dollars, or ADL with Meyer Lansky their man of
year, and Larry Flynt big backer and front man for organized crime.

Organized crime comes in 12 tribes and flies many different
flags.......they have stolen the image of the CIA but these men are just
low class contract killers but in the end they seem to get it.

All but Meyer Lansky, rat faced Lansky, who ordered the hit on JFK.....

You an investigative reporter - self ordained?   Would like to see your
official pedigree .....

OSaba