-Caveat Lector-

Jews don't consider disagreement as anti-Semitism, despite your deep desire
to paint us all with one brush.

Without something to disagree about, Jews would have no reason to exist.

two men are having an argument, so they go the the rabbi.

the rabbi listens to the first man.. then says to him "you are right"

he then listens to the second man, and says "you are right"

an onlooker can't take this. he says to the rebbi " these men were having an
argument, they can't possibly both be right!"

the rabbi said " you, too, are right"

and as a PS
fundamentalists of that type deserve nothing but scorn and disgust, and I
don't care what religion they pretend to profess.

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
                                                            William of Occam

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew