-Caveat Lector-

I have said it before - Sharon is a pig

just as I hate being identified with the black suited orthodox penguins, i
hate being defined by a violent intolerant asshole like Sharon.

as do most of the Jews I know.

if only the Muslims in Israel did not boycott the elections, did not choose
to not exercise their franchise , and ignore their rights and
responsibilities as citizens of Israel, in the midst of a violent intafada,
if only they had voted - maybe someone who wasn't a murderous rightwing hawk
, someone with an interest in the peace process would be in power, and a
dialogue would still exist.

but for some strange reason - they chose not to vote - almost as if they
felt the peace process had gone too far, and was too close to ending the
violence, and for some reason they didn't want a settlement - they wanted
warfare. I dunno - seems stupid to me.
Planet spins - so do I
                           neo-sufi wisdom

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew