Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 1:49 PM
Subject: [piml] PUBLIC EDUCATION AT IT'S BEST?

I say this in the outset:  CAVEAT LECTOR, so don't send any rants.  I did not write this.  I am NOT the author.  I am ONLY forwarding the article.

Even the judge could not keep this quiet forever.

Homosexual Training for little 14 year old boys and girls

Folks this is not a Joke - listen to the Hal turner tape published online
you will be shocked out of your mind!
Homosexual training for little boys and girls!

Topics include: Fisting, Tongue rings improving oral sex, picking up boys,
gay straight alliances, experimenting with homosexual sex.

Tape recording of a School Education Conference in Massachusetts Please
note that this tape is graphic and contains gay activists describing
homosexual acts to teenagers during a "tolerance" seminar.
The fact that it is from a seminar presented to 14 year-olds by the State
of Massachusetts and the Gay-Lesbian-Straight Education Network (GLSEN
"glisten") is quite disturbing.

This show has excerpts from the State of Massachusetts conference about
sodomite sex.  A Judge has issued an order forbidding the release of the tape.

Hal Turner Show Archive 1/8/01 [Real Audio 59:48]
http://www.halturnershow.com/1-8-01.ram nt

Also see:
Kids Get Graphic Instruction In Homosexual Sex
State sponsored conference featured detailed sexual material
http://www.massnews.com/maygsa.htm

Fight the New World Order and do your part to take back our country! Join the InfoWars Network at http://infowars.net