Date sent:              Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:55:35 +1000
From:                   Ed Hurley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                Re: [energy2000] Twin Towers
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

G'day All !
                    Phil and John.   The information about only one of the
Towers being insured was given out on the media here in Aus the same day
that they were hit......Then nothing more, the subject was conveniently
brushed under the carpet and forgotten about.       When they started to
clear away the debris it was stated here again by the media, that it was
found that a large part of the Haulage Companies involved were run by the
Mafia.    Once again forgotten about.  What bothers me is why one of the
tallest buildings in the world should be uninsured and for what
reason....Incompetence by an employee is hardly a good enough reason as the
Insurance Company would have raised hell to make sure it recieved it's
yearly premium.....Then the Dust as you so quite rightly say John is
definitely an indication of weak concrete.....The obvious conclusion one can
draw is that during a previous building inspection, major faults in it's
construction became evident either in material (Concrete Cancer) or
design....The building was supposedly designed to bend and give during high
winds. Was the concrete unable to withstand the pressures exerted?? Did the
Insurance Company pick this fact up in an inspection and refuse to insure it
????  If so , then the building would have been the centre of an almighty
row and enquiry in which some elevated figures would have
figured.......Graft and Corruption uncovered.....The tower then became an
ideal target for so called Terrorist attack......I'll bet a pound to a pinch
of the proverbial that all previous building inspection reports will have
either vanished by now, or been doctored......Still we'll never know I
suppose.
                                      ATB      Ed.