-Caveat Lector-

Donąt ask donąt tell is a ridiculous policy

It was my 1st Clinton disappointment

When the military was integrated it was a simple order from the commander in
chief " race doesnąt matter"

A similar statement should be made about sexual orientation - if you are
willing to serve - to die- for your your country, that is all that matters.

Free your mind and your ass will follow.
                                                           St George

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew