-Caveat Lector-

From: saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Well it was estimated in this article that Israel had some 85 of these
>devices;

WHAT article?  Provide some valid documentation for this claim, please...

Israel has been a member of the nuclear club -- e.g., FULL nuclear
capability -- since the 1960s.  In other words, Israel has 'the bomb';
since they have the capability of launching nuclear warheads, it doesn't
make any sense that they would either buy or steal 'suitcase nukes' from
the Russians...indeed, it doesn't even make sense that they would develop
such devices on their own...

BTW, both Pakistan and India are also members of the nuclear club, e.g.
both have nuclear bombs...and the ability to manufacture 'suitcase nukes',
if it so suited them to do so...

>and please do not tell me this Al Qaeda brought them here to
>USA.
>
>They did not have that capability - but Israel did.

As did/do:

  1.  the U.S.

  2.  the states of the former Soviet Union

  3.  Great Britain

  4.  France

  5.  Red China

  6.  Pakistan

  7.  India

  8.  Iraq

  9.  South Africa

And possibly Iran and Argentina (both were working on developing a full
nuclear program in the 80s)...

>And it is ALL timed to a bible calendar...

We're still waiting for you to provide some sort of PROOF that this
so-called code works, by providing just one prediction BEFORE THE FACT...

Strange that your 'bible calendar' didn't warn you of 9/11 before it
happened, unless we are to believe that you DID know about it but chose not
to warn anyone and let thousands of people die...

June