--- Begin Message ---

<FONT COLOR="#000099">FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/iZp8OC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/TySplB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

--- Begin Message ---

Something STINKS about this idea that a plane did NOT hit the Pentagon building.  I lied awake last night wondering about this. It's too damned strange that after all these months, the media suddenly puts out a few photos showing the attack, but show NO PLANE WRECKAGE.  They were obviously responding to the speculation and 'theories' that no plane hit the building and that charges were used instead.  A "Reichstag" event as sure as the WTC itself WAS.  BUT, if they were responding to these speculations, WHY didn't they show any evidence of a plane?  Why did they release something that would 'FEED' the theory?

(See yesterday's newsletter for all the media LINKS to pentagon attack photos.)

I believe as this piece below indiates that it's a TRAP!  Once everybody latches onto this, they'll release CONCRETE PROOF and PHOTOS and WITNESSES that DESTROY CREDIBILITY in ALL WTC SPECULATION.  The NWO has lost control and much information HAS gotten out.  There is much we CAN prove.  If they can snag us with THIS LIE, they feel they can shut us up on EVERYTHING ELSE!   We CAN prove that Jr. DID sign orders keeping FBI from arresting Al Queda and that military WAS alerted and ready to goto war with Afghanistan etc. and SO MUCH MORE.

I'm not saying a plane DID hit the building nor that it did NOT.  I'm the one that took 2 hours and found this sliver of 'evidence' that the media CLAIMED showed a plane fragment.  It sure isn't much to show of a huge airliner is it?

For these reasons, I'm officially DISTANCING myself from this particular 'theory' until more evidence is forthcoming.  And I humbly suggest that we all pass THIS info around and forward the information we CAN PROVE.  We don't need to HELP the FEDs destroy our credibility.  THEY are the ones with the credibility PROBLEM.  Let's KEEP them that way!

Please also NOTE that this IS being forwarded to Dave Von Kleist, and Alex Jones.
They may CHOOSE to ignore it at their OWN peril. We DID warn them on this!

Larry Lawson

03/07/02       SPECIAL SECTION: THE CLAIM THAT THE PENTAGON WAS NOT STRUCK
BY A PLANE IS DELIBERATE DISINFORMATION

As can be seen by the attached, there are photos which show the wreckage of
the aircraft that struck the Pentagon. The claim that there was no plane
that hit the Pentagon was never credible. If the plane hadn't hit the
Pentagon, where had it gone? There were simply too many witnesses to the
plane for it not to exist.

One of the earliest clues that this was a deliberate operation by an
intelligence agency was the sheer volume of emails insisting that this issue
HAD to be looked at. Sometimes the spooks betray themselves with their own
heavy handedness.

So, why would anyone work so hard to try to establish such an obviously
phony straw man?

The truth is that the US Government's credibility within the nation and
around the world has hit an all time low. Traffic at this website has
quadrupled in just the last week alone, with about 50,000 accesses per day
of the main article page. The US Government has had a long history of trying
to trip up critics of the government with phony planted stories, in order to
discredit and embarrass them. Such certainly seems to be the case now.
Government operatives have been feeding this bogus claim that there was no
plane impact on the Pentagon all over the internet, while the media tries to
claim that this idea is the generally accepted view of all government
critics. Then, when the government hands out photos of the actual impact
taken by a security camera, the same media will work hard to dismiss all
critics of the government, indeed the internet community as a whole, as not
worthy of serious note. Intelligence agencies call the practice "poisoning
the well", and like staging fake terror attacks on ones own people to start
a war, such dirty tricks have been used by governments for thousands of
years. The "umbrella gun" in the House Select Committee On Assassinations
was a similar operation. More recently, during open congressional hearings
into public concerns about government abuse, a plant was sent in, dressed in
camouflage fatigues, to scream about the secret government tornado making
machines. This planted operative became the focus of the media's subsequent
campaign to dismiss anyone who would be concerned over government abuse as
not worthy of notice.

Have no doubt; right now there is a war being waged for the minds of
America, and the internet is the high ground. The government always plays
dirty, because anyone who still plays fair will be at an automatic
disadvantage.

This story that the plane did not hit the Pentagon was obviously flawed,
primarily because it did not account for where the uncrashed plane went off
to. So, think about all the people who tried to sell you this lemon (in my
case, many of the return email addresses were fakes), and recognize that
they are either idiots or government stooges.

And note the timing of the phony story, appearing just at the right moment
to distract attention away from the Israeli spy scandal.

"My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with the facts"
Sam Goldwyn

"Minds are like Parachutes.  They only work when they're open"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---
--- End Message ---