-Caveat Lector-

So Rose should take that picture of the then 2 year old who had her
front teeth knocked out, and who was oh so accident prone but Rosie
would tell us about their accidents.......this little 2 year old
"accidently" hit her little nose damaging same, blood, etc., while
trying to open a can of legos.

And then the night the police was called because of a child's scream in
the night - the neighbors were concerned but Rosie just told the Police
"I am Rosie O'Donnell and am a foster mother"

Later the one child was removed from her home but all her neighbors,
were talking because at the time unknown to the public in general she
had her lesbian paramour living in with her and the kids.

Paula Poundstone her counterpart who also tried to work herself into the
Kids shows, like Sesame Street and played elves with this Rob Reiner's
wife in TV commercials - Paula got caught and had it not been for 911,
she would not have gotten off so light but then this pig ended up in the
slammer anyway.

It was Paula Poundstone who said she always checked the sodomy laws
before she would go into any state.....well now I can see why .....so
sodomy in some states no longer illegal but some of these wonderful
stories such as these two queers who murdered a 14 year old and got
caught - oh must keep this oh so quiet for we do not want the public to
get a rope and hang the bastards do we.

So Rosie just lost another kid.....the Court would not let her adopt
this one child and there she sat looking like a pig minus an apple in
her mouth, playing Mother with her little blonde friend - each holding a
child.

Hey we got a guy like that once in our town, and I am the one who got
him......later I saw this creep and he was sufering from a wasting
disease - he looked decadent - he was in like Flynt with the mob
too......then one day and this was in the time frame AIDS was announced,
his paramour live in boyfriend murdered him......nobody cared.....and I
often wonder those three little kids he took in ages 5 and 9,
etc....whether they too have AIDS today.   He virtually bought them from
an alcoholic father.

Latest trend, right....like little Michael Jackson but the mark of Cain
put upon him for his nose fell off......

So Rosie and Paula Poundstone bet they both double check the sodomy laws
now before they move ino a state an I bet K Mart rues the day they ever
had that this "mother"  on their payroll.

Oh yes, her other cause was taking away guns from the public while she
armed her bodyguards.....think they could find a bodyguard who would
dodge a bullet met for her?

OSaba