-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: <apple@...>

The Bush Administration continues to limit public's right to know due to
"concerns for homeland security"...
post from at e-mail forwarded from the National Resources Defense Council.

-

FYI.  Information after this notice below describes what the Envirofacts
database contains.  There is a Feedback form on the Envirofacts web site
for sending an e-mail to EPA; you should consider doing so to inquire
about this abrupt change in policy, and to ask what environmental data
WILL be available to the public after this database is shut down.

http://www.epa.gov/enviro/html/ef_feedback.html